The University of Nottingham, Wednesday 10th & Thursday 11th January 2018
Details of the programme will appear here in due course.
Abstract submission for SARS 2018 will open in July 2017.
Follow us on twitter for updates: exciting programme planned which will include:
- BJS Lecture, Professor Dr Francesco Carli, Professor of Anesthesia, McGill University, Montreal
‘Patient preparation for surgery: what we need to know?’
- The John Farndon Lecture – Professor Michael Kerin, Professor of Surgery at NUI Galway and Galway University Hospitals
Surgeons as research leaders-Lessons from breast oncology
- Guest Speaker, Professor Sir John Temple
- Colorectal symposium
- ASiT/BOTA symposium –‘Opportunity for trainee led research in surgery’
- NIAA Symposium – "Opportunities for Collaboration'
- Patey Prize
- Norman Williams Prize for best clinical paper
- Kevin Burnand Prize for best experimental/basic science paper
- Future Projects Prize
- Medical Students Prize
- ASiT prize for best paper in training and education
Registration for SARS Meeting is now open - Register now
- Early bird rates end 30 November 2016.
- On-line registration closes: 16th January 2017, 08.00am
- Meeting registration fees are discounted for SARS members (Join SARS)
- SARS 2 Day Meeting Programme
- List of Abstracts with Timings
- Information for Presenters - 2 Day SARS Meeting
- Download SARS 2017 Abstracts
For enquiries, please contact us.