Join the Society of Academic & Research Surgery, proud affiliate partner of the BJS
SARS offers reduced membership to all BSTs and 1st/2nd year HSTs, with reduced rate BJS online subscription.
|Ordinary (Consultant, Scientist or equivalent)||£115.00*|
|Trainees: BST’s & HST’s Yrs 1 & 2 (Junior)||£80*|
|Trainees: Scientist in graduate research (MSc & PhD)||£80*|
- Reduced registration fee for SARS Annual Meeting.
- Eligible to apply for one of a limited number of £100 bursaries towards travel costs to attend SARS Annual Meeting.
- Highly discounted BJS subscription (online only £45, normally £216)
- Opportunity to participate in the activities of the society such as helping to organise meetings and membership of Council in the future
- Access to SARS workshops and career events
Payment of Membership Fees
Membership renewal is due on 1st February 2018. Your payment options are:
- On-line bank transfer to the Society of Academic & Research Surgery bank account, Barclays Account no. 60865672, Sort code 20-07-82. Please use your surname and initials as reference, so we can identify the payment.
- Credit/debit card online payment: Renew online. You will need the access code SARS2018 to enter the site.
- Standing order to the Society of Academic & Research Surgery bank account, Barclays Account no. 60865672, Sort code 20-07-82. Please use your surname and initials as reference, so we can identify the payment. (N.B. If you already have a standing order set up this email is just for information and no action is needed.)
- Cheque, made payable to Society of Academic & Research Surgery, and sent to me at the address below.
If you cannot find your renewal email and need it to be resent, please contact the SARS office.